Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the full set in black steel (front, full back with seat flaps, tray/console liners--no tailgate mat.) and they are made to fit a 2007 Element. Some of you who are better in the know about these may know if these fit other years too, but I'm not sure.

They are in great condition--no tears, holes, etc. In the pictures they may look a little more worn than they actually are, they just need a good swipe with some Armorall and they'll look great!

Asking $195 for the whole set and would prefer to sell it that way but would be willing to split up. PM me if you are interested.

Since these are so big/heavy, I would prefer to sell to someone local or someone semi-close who is willing to come pick them up. If I can't sell them that way then I'll consider shipping & let the buyer pay to have them shipped. (I'm not even sure how to go about shipping something that big, which is the main reason I'd like to just do a pick up.)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking at the pictures, I'd like to point out that on the picture of the front mat (second picture), there is a wet spot on the mat because I gave them a quick wipe down before I took the pictures. It kind of looks like a dent or something but it's not. Just wanted to clarify.

Also, I'm sure it says in my "location", but I am in Nampa, ID--just outside of Boise.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about we try $180? I don't want to sound stupid if I'm really highballing it, but to me it seems reasonable. Also, if anyone has tips for shipping these I might be willing to go ahead and ship, at the cost of the buyer. Thanks!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'd love the back mat but can't figure out if it would fit my 04. for shipping why not just fold it into a box or roll into a tube?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know how different the backs of the '04 are compared to the '07. Anyone else out there know? Maybe if you contacted Murdoch they'd be able to tell you if they will fit or not?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop again--$160

Trying another price drop...how about $160 for the full set? That's almost 40% off regular price. I'd love to find someone within driving distance so you can save some money on shipping too, but I'll welcome any buyers. Just know if I have to ship it you will be paying the cost of shipping. I've never shipped anything that big so I have no idea how much it costs until I know where I'm shipping it to.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I've sent emails to their contact info but they bounce back as a bad address. Tried sending a message to him via yahoo. Tomorrow I'll try calling him if i get a chance.

Still trying to figure out if these would fit. Does anyone know if they changed the shape of the interiors from 04 to 07?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Can't wait to get the mat, suppose to come on Thursday. I just cleaned the heck out of my E and have it ready for the mat.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Front mat & tray/cup liners still available!

I still have the front mat & tray/cup liners available. These are for an '07 Element EX. I am asking $80 for both. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts