Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
someone local needed one of my factory wheels for their up-coming adventure in their E Camper. I'm a sucker for adventures so I sold one of the wheels to them.

That means I have 3 EX wheels with 215/70r16 tires . . . so they are available as full-size spares.

$120 a piece.
$180 for a pair
$225 for all three.

Shipping is at cost:

I'm in 85281 and each wheel/tire weighs 52lbs. I'll get massive zip ties and put cardboard to protect the faces for you. You just send me a shipping label or whatever.

Tires are DOT 4212 with 5/32 tread left (10/32 new) on some Assurance Fuel

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Two fronts are sold. Two tears are still available. 7/32 tread out of an original 10/32

$120 each or $180 for the pair. Offers always considered.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump make an offer. I know there are some folks out there who want a full sized spare and don't want to pay the $$$$$ to buy a new one from pep boys.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump: I was holding one for someone, but that fell through. I have one left as a spare and two that I think I'm going to use as trailer wheels for my upcoming travel trailer project.

If you REALLY need two wheels, I'm happy to wheel (chuckle) and deal, but based on lack of interest, I suspect no one is really looking for two or three of these...

Entertaining all offers that don't include shipping. I'm also happy to ship greyhound or whatever is cheapest. weight is a bit under 50lbs. size is 26x28x8" from zip 85281 Pickup is preferred.

These have been siting in my cargo box trailer so they aren't getting any sun damage.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump: $50 each.

Holler at your boy.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really, not trying to sell these. Just trying not to throw them away.

Any offers are being accepted. If you are local and just want a full size spare or want to pick up three EX wheels, come on by.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me do some digging...

Thanks for asking.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
30004:
USPS: $90 each
UPS: $95 for 1 or $140 for 2
FedEx: $95 for 1 or $145 for 2

19518:
USPS: $90
UPS: $100
FedEx: $105

Lower CA:
UPS: $50
FedEx: $50
USPS: $60

·
Registered
134 Posts
Also lookup FEDEX SMARTPOST.

It's the best way to ship larger items for a super low price.

Been using it for 6+ years and it's saved me thousands.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, Folks. Wheels still available.

I'm not on regularly now that the E is less of a project car (Its where it needs to be for the most part, so I'm just driving it.) feel free to shoot me an email at lewisbp at gmail

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Hey Cursh, I'm just seeing this thread now. Are any of your tires still available? I'm actually local to you and just about 10 miles away based on your zip code.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts