Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gibson exhaust for sale. Its the aluminized steel version. I installed it for two days, had a resonator installed and went back to stock. maybe 100 miles on it. Resonator is welded on by a professional shop and is a permanent addition but I feel it needed it.

I removed it due to my age being a factor in loudness, just didn't enjoy it like I did 10-15 years ago. It is still growly, the resonaltor just elimnated the droning and the backfire sounds when you let off the gas. I really loved the look of the exhaust tip on there, looked real good.

I have $370 wrapped up in it. Looking to get 260 plus shipping. If you are local to virginia beach, or within driving distance, i will even put it on for you.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
always willing to trade. need stuff for the E always or s13 stuff.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
always willing to trade. need stuff for the E always or s13 stuff.
What do you need for your S13? I'd like to see some pics...I have one myself that I just can't seem to work on anymore.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you need for your S13? I'd like to see some pics...I have one myself that I just can't seem to work on anymore.
I need to get some pics. Its completely stock. 89 pig nose. 5 speed, origional owner drove it into the ground. timing tensioner went out and he kept driving it until it stopped. Not sure if I can just fix the timing and get going again or if the internals are going to need to be repaired. If I start getting into a rebuild I will probalby start looking at an engine swap. but the car set for three years and the sunroof gasket leaked and the winshield gasket leaked so windshield is out and sunroof is coming out so I can do a little body work first.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I need to get some pics. Its completely stock. 89 pig nose. 5 speed, origional owner drove it into the ground. timing tensioner went out and he kept driving it until it stopped. Not sure if I can just fix the timing and get going again or if the internals are going to need to be repaired. If I start getting into a rebuild I will probalby start looking at an engine swap. but the car set for three years and the sunroof gasket leaked and the winshield gasket leaked so windshield is out and sunroof is coming out so I can do a little body work first.
I am gonna take the S13 conversation to PM's ;-)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

resonator:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
536 Posts
OK snowdreams...what is an s13??

Thanks,
Jackson

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, its the body code for a 89-94 nissan 240sx.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Too bad you live far away as I have a complete running S13 engine out of a 90 that got rolled with all the accessorys just sitting now as I sold my S13. Heck of a great car but was getting me tickets.:mad:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I wish I had something to trade, I have nothing but camaro parts, lol. Also, if you need pistons, rods, or a crank, I work at Wiseco Piston, I can get you a good deal.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
been getting a lot of trade requests. cash is always good too though. so, stuff I am in the market for..

SC upper tailgate spoiler
SC front struts (blown is good) or for now your front drivers strut (blown is fine)
SC spoiler caps
a nice black cargo mat for the E
Element black leather wheel or auto shift knob
HID kit for the sc
optima battery

flip down monitor same color as E's headliner w/ dvd player
In dash DVD w/gps or a nice GPS unit

240sx stuff like wheels, coilovers, 5 lug conversion, motor stuff(ka parts or sr parts), momo steering wheel (wood preferred), racing seat/s, 300zx or 350z or g35 wheels and tires, aluminum radiator with electric fans, front end conversion, carbon or fiberglass body panels. etc etc

could use a nice set of floor speakers a pair of towers, jbl, klipsch, cerwin vega etc in black finish.

this is stuff I am actively looking for right now. I understand cash would be involved on my end for some stuff and on your end for some stuff.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I might be able to do something on a battery it would be Metras brand Shuriken
http://www.shurikenonline.com/ They are AGM like Optmia & can be mounted in any position.
I have the oem struts off my 03 if that would be any help with putting your Konis on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts