Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Yes, no pictures YET. I keep getting home after dark. I think we all know what they look like though. I'll try again tomorrow.
2. My intent is to sell these IN PERSON at one of the Southern CALIFORNIA meets in the next week for CASH. 05/08/10 meet, 05/12/10 meet. I WILL NOT SHIP.

I bought these from someone that sold the E, but forgot they had accessories. I kept the other items, but I already have the curtain and the cabana.

-Honda Interior Privacy Curtain: new, unfolded twice, never used, Honda didn't include the 2 suction cups, but they aren't exactly crucial.

-Honda Tailgate Cabana: used once. The roof-tent-poles are included, but not the post-poles (Honda sells them separately if you didn't know).

Both items look like they are in great shape, and you can feel free to inspect in person. My intent is to move them by the Wednesday meet. I'm moving soon, so less stuff = better.

I am looking for:
Curtain: $95 O.B.O. (lowest eBay is $120 + tax)
Cabana: $160 O.B.O. (lowest eBay is $196 + tax)
Both (even less): $245 O.B.O. (lowest eBay is $316 + tax)

I should be at BOTH meets in the next week. Feel free to message me an offer beforehand, but post questions HERE so my mailbox doesn't fill up.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oops. They just sold 2 days ago, sorry. I appreciate the interest though.

Thread closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.