Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the CAI from another member. Installed it and it works fine...only issue I have with it is that it makes too much noise. That sucker can gulp some air. It is in excellent used condition. $100.00 + shipping.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
His is a 2004, it does not have the Mass Air Sensor provision for the 07' up, so it will not fit. Also, I highly recommend the full CAI with Injen as most get a SES light with Injen short rams on 07' up E's.

·
Registered
82 Posts
His is a 2004, it does not have the Mass Air Sensor provision for the 07' up, so it will not fit. Also, I highly recommend the full CAI with Injen as most get a SES light with Injen short rams on 07' up E's.
that's what i was thinking, my buddy has the injen cai on his 07 too. and i saw the MAS. Thanks for the info!

GLWS SELLER!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any pics?
is it carb legal and will it fit a 07?
last question, how much is shipping to 92105 san diego?
thanks.
It is carb legal but it will only fit 2003-2006 E's, sorry.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have the CAI waiting for a new home.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's the difference between a short CAI and a long CAI?
Basically the length is the major difference plus where the intake draws the air from. Depending on the maufacturer determines where the CAI is routed. On the Element, if I am not mistaken, the long CAI is routed to the inside of the left front fender. The short CAI is routed inside the engine compartment. Some people prefer the short CAI because there is less chance of water intrusion that can lock your engine up if ingested through the intake tube and others like the long one. Hope this answered your question.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK...make an offer for the CAI!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The CAI is sold! Thanks everyone for your interest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts