Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this off my 03 and have read that it will not fit on my new 07 so it's up for grabs. I just recharged it not more than a month ago so it's basically in new shape. I had it in the car for a couple years so there are some wear spots but all-in-all in great shape. $175 shipped in the U.S. o.b.o.

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Do you mean by "recharge" that you cleaned and re-oiled the filter element? How about $125?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that's what I meant by "recharged" sorry. Do $150 and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
you could totally make that work on your 07 dude, only thing that is different is the spot for the mass air flow sensor. I'd buy it from you for a buck 25 too. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you could totally make that work on your 07 dude, only thing that is different is the spot for the mass air flow sensor. I'd buy it from you for a buck 25 too. :)
Alright, you've peeked my interest.... I was going to use the money to buy one for the SC.

What do I have to do to make it work?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I kinda look for it on here and I see what the MAF looks like and it looks like it'd be a real cob job to get it to work.

First $150 takes it home!

·
12,179 Posts
Alright, you've peeked my interest.... I was going to use the money to buy one for the SC.

What do I have to do to make it work?

Since this intake is for the 2003-2006's which di not have a MAF you will have to drill a hole and fabricate some way of attaching the MAF to the intake.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright I'm moving this to the DIY section cause now you guys got me thinking that I want to give it a go! Have a few questions but I'll post them there.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright! I'll take $125, it's not doing me any good sitting here on the floor haha

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need to get it out of here before my dog chews it up haha so someone make a reasonable offer!

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is it still for sale?
I know this is a old post.

·
Registered
478 Posts
125 shipped to 91748 im down..pm me ur email for paypal. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is still available if someone wants it make me an offer!

I have been replying to people but no one is getting back to me.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Intake

I will take it! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! $125.00 shipped to 23435. PM me for payment details.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts