Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks -

Lots of cool stuff for sale from our Element SC. PICS WILL BE UP SOON. Our SC is less than 6 months old, and most parts are even newer! Adult owned and gently used - all in like new or better condition. Any parts can be picked up for FREE in or near Columbus, OH.

1. Injen SES Exhaust. Custom built for SC model, so that tip comes out in bumper cutout as shown in pics (sorry for dirty car!) - $450 plus shipping

2. Injen Intake – Cold Air/Short Ram with hydroshield - $220 plus shipping

3. Shift boot - from Lightning Auto Customs - black leather with copper stitching - $30 plus shipping

4. Shift knob - Voodo aluminum shift knob/piano black finish - $35 plus shipping

5. OEM Honda Bug deflector - $80 plus shipping

6. OEM Element SC Stock Mats - Like new/used only for a few days – $100 plus shipping

7. Custom Carpet Mats – 3 Piece SC set from South Coast Accessories/black/much thicker and nicer than stock - $225 plus shipping

8. Winter Tires/Wheels – NEARLY NEW/used for LESS THAN ONE WEEK - Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3 (215/75/15) mounted on Sport Edition CD wheels in Satin Grey Finish with Polished lip (15x6.5). ULTIMATE Winter Set! Paid $800 shipped from Tirerack 2 weeks ago. $675 SHIPPED!

9. OEM SC springs used for only a couple of weeks - $100 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
you have pics?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics of everything will hopefully be up by tomorrow. Everything is is top-notch condition!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
95 Posts
In regards to the injen intake, it that the CAI? If so, is the filter undamaged? If so, price for shipping to: 62002.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Monies sent.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is a pic of the custom mats from South Coast Accessories for those who've asked via PM. There is simply no way to capture the quality of these mats in a photograph, but if anyone wants close ups or anything just let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Got the intake box today, haven't opened yet, but it did show up. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Got the intake box today, haven't opened yet, but it did show up. :D
Sweet!

You'll notice that there are more couplers and binding rings than necessary. I included in the shipment to you the more robust couplers/rings that I purchased separately from the stuff that Injen provided because the quality of the hardware provided by Injen seemed to me to be insufficient. When you compare the differences, you'll understand....

1 - 20 of 59 Posts