Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i am selling some stuff to pay for some recent purchases i have made here they are:

Ipod nano 4 gig 2 gen. It is in like new condition will come with the cable $70 shipped anywhere in the US.

Kershaw Baby Boa knife. I collect knives but need the money more. never used this thing is brand new in box. $45 shipped anywhere in the US.

MW2 Night vision goggles these things are awesome and actually work will send with batteries. can see up to 50 feet in pitch dark. just need the money more then the fun stuff. like new used twice. $80 shipped anywhere in the US.

Pulsar watch which is a devision of Seiko.it has a Duo Display with a Quartz Face. Displays: Analog time, Digital time and calender, World time function, 24 Hour stop watch, Countdown timer, 2 Alarms and Backlight.Works great. just had the batterys changed a while ago. only used it about 4 times.
$150 shipped anywhere in the us or best offer.

This is one of my favorites it is a Mantis Knive It is brand new never used from my collection Got this from the owner of the company and has a signed letter from him. retails for $260 asking $150 Shipped anywhere in the US.

Thanks so much for looking, Garrett McElroy

I will also take trades if anyone had a RBB intake manifold, ST Swaybars.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Prices Negotiable. Let send me a offer.

thanks for looking Garrett

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
wow nobody. if you live anywhere near orange county i will deliver.

later next week i will have another watch up swiss army maverick II for $140 a Sony cyber shot h1 with leather case and 4 gig memory stick for $150.
and a custom flowmaster 40 exhaust and (stock resonator since mom thought it was to loud) with chrome tip. for $150 OBO or trade for something. will install for free if you live near me. o and i wont ship the exhaust it is one solid piece so it is way to long. ok well will have pics.

thanks for looking. Garrett

here is a video of the exhaust sound it is not the best if you want another i will take one next week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzBdI_sG1qc

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all stuff like new Bump. if you like something send me a pm.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all stuff like new Bump. if you like something send me a pm. prices are negotiable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts