Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Totaled my 2004 element but snagged these pieces before i let it go. All are used. All look used. At this point im not keen on shipping but could drop it off at FedEx if you're paying for the S&H.

JL Stealth Subwoofer. The black carpeted one. Never beat on it. Its in perfect working condition and I have almost everything for mounting it. One of the side vanity panels came off but you can mount it pretty easy if you grab another screw. -$200

OEM Element rubber floor mats and hooks. They are out of a 70k mile car so they are stained and beat up. Still work great. -$25

Storage Armrest. Got it new from Honda. Will need to purchase the metal piece that attaches to the chair as I couldnt get that off. -$50

I also have the silk curtains that cover all of the windows somewhere. Used to use em for camping. Buy all three items and I'll throw them in for free.

All items are in Falls Church VA. Email me for more info. [email protected]

Just found more stuff. I have aftermarket dash covers in great shape - $10 and a right turn signal - $45

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Shipped price for the stealthbox to zip 10312? and any pictures?

·
Registered
836 Posts
If local pick it falls through let me know and you will have the money via paypal within hours :) at this price, its not a problem to pay shipping and "handling" fees also;-)8)

·
Registered
836 Posts
FYI you can't buy just the bracket for the storage armrest. going to be a little difficult to attach without it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
If your talking about the metal circle that has two bolts attaching it to the seat then yea that one :)

The one I'm talking about is shown in the install pdf here : http://www.handa-accessories.com/element/elementarmrest.pdf

If you have all of those parts shown in that install manual I'd gladly buy this right now, but I fear you don't have that bracket :(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Although it doesnt show it, there is a plastic cap and a metal base below it. Two separate pieces shown as one here. Nope, left the darn thing in the truck. Time to donate

·
Registered
140 Posts
How much for the radio bezel? Are we talking the trim around the radio? Or the trim AND the whole bezel that wraps from top down to the gear shift?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Armrest Hardware

I can tell you from experience that if you do not have the mounting hardware that fastens to the seatback you cannot mount the storage armrest. I bought one off the forum and received it without that hardware and was dead in the water. Luckily for me the gent who I purchased it from had the reamaining parts and sent them to me. By the way, you cannot purchase those parts seperately anywhere that I am aware of. Sorry Will.

·
Registered
94 Posts
interested in the All Weather Mats... shot you several pm's. Let me know...

Robbie

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry folks, i rarely check the forum. The radio bezel is the u shaped piece that pops in surrounding the radio. it does not drop down around the gear shift.

The mats are pretty heavy (and currently on the bed of my pinzgauer). Shipping makes them not worth it. probably $25 in shipping costs alone. Its a better deal for a local.

Armrest has been donated to GoodWill =)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts