Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
leather steering wheel with everything you need but the airbag (you will use your one you have now) and there is no need to change the cruise control or steering wheel pieces from your current wheel like the normal accessory wheels. this is black leather with black stitching and black button surrounds. it has steering wheel controls too, so will work for 06-up as well as prior years (without being able to use the SWC's) i will put pictures up tomorrow of it in my truck. first 75 bucks sent to [email protected] VIA Paypal gets it shippede you your door.

·
Registered
28 Posts
PayPal and e-mail sent, hope I'm first. :)

jw

leather steering wheel with everything you need but the airbag (you will use your one you have now) and there is no need to change the cruise control or steering wheel pieces from your current wheel like the normal accessory wheels. this is black leather with black stitching and black button surrounds. it has steering wheel controls too, so will work for 06-up as well as prior years (without being able to use the SWC's) i will put pictures up tomorrow of it in my truck. first 75 bucks sent to [email protected] VIA Paypal gets it shippede you your door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.