Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The phone is in perfect working order and has very few cosmetic flaws. There are two scratches, which are picture, on the bottom left portion of the touch screen. Includes everything I received when I purchased the phone. Sorry for all the prints in the pics. $100 shipped OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
im interested

hello from Canada!

first, are you using a sim card on this? coz if not then that wouldnot mean you can not UNLOCK this phone and that means I cannot use it here in Canada since we do not have Verizon. RIGHT?

if it can be UNLOCK, are you taking $75 shipped to Canada? the scratche is very visible just making my best offer thnks.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello from Canada!

first, are you using a sim card on this? coz if not then that wouldnot mean you can not UNLOCK this phone and that means I cannot use it here in Canada since we do not have Verizon. RIGHT?

if it can be UNLOCK, are you taking $75 shipped to Canada? the scratche is very visible just making my best offer thnks.
I'll have to pass, thanks for the offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.