Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted these on Craigslist because I would really prefer to sell them locally, but I wanted to give EOC members a shot at them as well.

I have a set of Eibach lowering springs for a Honda Element. To my knowledge they will fit ANY Element. I bought them back when I owned a 2004 and since I no longer have the Element, I no longer have a need for these springs. Also, I have a custom sub enclosure that fits in the rear spare tire well. It's fiberglass and sits flush with the rear floor. I built it myself over the period of approximately a week and spent nearly $140 in materials alone. Im willing to sell it now for a low $50. I also have the subs the box was made for (not the ones pictured) available for sale as well. I will not sell the subs without the enclosure being sold as I want to make them available to anyone who wants the enclosure.
The springs are used (not by me, the previous owner) and are in like-new condition.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks
Source: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/1612600617.html

·
Registered
176 Posts
Very nice enclosure!

Very nice enclosure, sooo tempted! Great deal!:lol:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Damn, are these the same springs that I sold you way back when? If so I thought you got rid of those a long time ago. GLWS

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, are these the same springs that I sold you way back when? If so I thought you got rid of those a long time ago. GLWS

lol, yeah man.. they've been sitting around my garage(s) (moved twice since I bought them) for quite a while now. I dont even remember if they are the pro or the sport line... do you? (so I can answer the potential buyers)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do prices include shipping?
also do you know the drop rate on the springs?
i'm located in San Diego.
I hoping to get an answer on the drop rate shortly.

As far as shipping, prices definitely dont include shipping. Shipping of the box/enclosure is going to be insane as it is a full replacement to the rear panel of floor as well as a very solid fiberglass enclosure. I dont have any idea on price, but if you're serious and willing to pay the shipping, send me your zip and I'll try to get you a quote

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
do prices include shipping?
also do you know the drop rate on the springs?
i'm located in San Diego.
Springs for a 2004 Element will not work on a 2007 model, they are coiled in opposite directions.

Chief

·
Registered
599 Posts
lol, yeah man.. they've been sitting around my garage(s) (moved twice since I bought them) for quite a while now. I dont even remember if they are the pro or the sport line... do you? (so I can answer the potential buyers)
Sorry for getting back to you so late but as I recall they are Eibach Sportline springs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
interested

I was interested in the lowering springs so I did some googleing and could not find a sportline kit for the element. Eibach only listed a pro kit. But anyway it says it drops it 1.7 in both the front and the back. Any clue what your total price would be with shipping to 84403. Its my birthday coming up and I want my box sitting low.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts