Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey whats up guys and girlies! im gonna just cut to the chase. lately i been thinking about selling my gold '05 element and get something bigger. dont get me wrong. i love my element but i feel like its time for a change. so im gonna put this out there and see if anyone may be seriously interested. here we go:

FOR SALE: (depending if any SERIOUS takers) $10.5K OBO!!!!

- 2005 Honda Element LX 2wd
- 129k miles (all highway miles, and i baby the gas pedal so the tranny is still
excelente)
- all OEM interior
- Spectra Master Gold pearl paint and Nighthawk Black pearl 2 tone
- OEM Honda window visors
- 08' Element EX headlights
- engine is completely stock
- AC and heater work in perfect condition
- black carpet floor mats front and full rear
- aries side step bars, black

CONS:

- someone recently stole my OEM antenna! needs a new one
- headliner fabric has been removed and was planning on redoing it, never did it yet.
- because i used to have a really huge flipdown tv monitor in the headliner, there's a cut out from the headliner about 12x16 inches where the dome light would be. also, no more dome light. =(
- driver seat is now starting to show a bit of cracking on the left lower bolster. nothing that major, to me it is bearable.

PROS:

i want to sell the car complete, AS-IS with all of my current mods! list as follows:

- tein basic coilovers (a new set! not the ones i had for a while, back in the day)
- enkei RPF-1 in black chrome! 18x8, +30 offset in super great shape!
- kyokugen teal chrome lug nuts, only 2 months old
- brand new michelin tires 225/50/18. retails over $170 each! 10/32nds of tread still good to go!
- suspension techniques rear sway bar, 2 months old (green)
- megan racing rear lower control arms, 2 months old (red)
- brand new OEM honda rear subframe
- front and rear camber kit

any questions, or serious inquiries, PLEASE text or call me, or email me! do not reply here because i dont come on here as often nowadays. 310-347-6417 or "[email protected]". thanks for looking!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another thing i forgot to mention...

sucks to say but the windshield has a huge crack in it now. so whatever it may cost to replace the windshield i will minus it from my selling price. any other questions or comments please let me know via email, text, or calll! thanks again people

this indash pioneer is also included =)

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
That's too bad...

It's sad to see you sell your E, I is still one of my Favorites of all time...

Bump for an Awesome E... Good luck Ojay!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts