Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new wheel and tire package from a 2005 Honda Element EX. These wheels and tires were removed immediately from the vehicle when it was delivered brand new by the dealer (and replaced with aftermarket wheels and tires). Thus these wheels and tires are in absolutely perfect condition, having never been driven on (except for a few delivery miles) and stored indoors in a cool, dry place. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler 215/70R16 and wheels are genuine Honda 16x6, both OEM. Cheapest price I could find for the set brand new is around $1,200. Priced for a quick sale at only $750! That's pretty close to the discounted price of either the wheels or tires alone! If you need either perfect new wheels to replace scratched up ones or you need new tires, why not pay for one and get both?!?

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For any other potential buyers out of the Southern California area, I will be happy to take care of packing and shipping for you for just the actual cost of materials and shipping.

·
Registered
43 Posts
so, 05' element tires/wheels that have been sitting for 4 years? Make that 5 years because the tires were most likely manufactured in 04.

Those tires NEW (that is 08/09) run $400-$450 for a set. Also, the market for those rims is limited.

I doubt you get anything close to $750, let alone $400...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.