Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided that I should just sell the brushguard I got off ebay becuase there is no way to make it look good on my 2009, or atleast not easily. It is brand new and come with all of the hardware needed and I can also include the new brackers that were made to have it fit a 2009...new brackets would still need to be made for mounting the top.

I'm asking $170+shipping.

there are pictures of it here, I can get more if needed.
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61632

Apparently the Aries guard fits the 2009, I'm emailing them to get some pictures (proof) but I might fork over the $410 to get one of those if it does fit and look good.

·
Registered
510 Posts
WTB!!!!!!! shipping to NC 27834?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I've got the brush guard all boxed up and ready to be shipped to the first person to pay me.

It's 50lbs a big box so that is why shipping is around $50 for people.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new price $215 shipped. It's a great guard and in excellent condition, I've never had it on my E and driven with it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you think the price it too high or have something you might be iterested in trading such as sude steps and Honda floor mats, please let me know. I'd like to sell this before I return to school. Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump......PLEASE MAKE OFFERS

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bumped.......

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the lowest I am willing to go is $200.00 shipped I'll be listing on Craigslist soon if I get no takers.

·
Registered
836 Posts
well if it doesn't sell on CL and you get tired of it collecting dust in the corner... just let me know and I'll paypal my offer to you.

If it goes to EOC it gets a great home! ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumped! $200.00 shipped

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zachjowi, I am interested. I'm looking for one for kiddo's E. He will be returning from Iraq sometime in August and it's going to be a welcome home gift along with some side steps I'm looking for too.
Is it made just for an 09? His is an 04.
nope..that is the problem and the reason I am gettind rid of it. It's for eveything previous to the 09. It would fit an 04 great.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Zachjowi, I am interested. I'm looking for one for kiddo's E. He will be returning from Iraq sometime in August and it's going to be a welcome home gift along with some side steps I'm looking for too.
Is it made just for an 09? His is an 04.
Can you adopt me?

Really though, great price, i wish i could get it cleared with the boss:twisted:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sold.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.