Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says,

Both items are brand new. OEM HONDA Ground Efx kit for '07-08 SC's. Paid $220+ shipping. will let it go for $200 shipped. OEM front air deflector. Paid $115+ shipping. will let it go for $100 shipped. my lost is your gain. no dibs. first to pays gets them!

email me directly iislandro[email protected]

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Like the title says,

Both items are brand new. OEM HONDA Ground Efx kit for '07-08 SC's. Paid $220+ shipping. will let it go for $200 shipped. OEM front air deflector. Paid $115+ shipping. will let it go for $100 shipped. my lost is your gain. no dibs. first to pays gets them!

email me directly [email protected]
Is that the SC Spoiler Caps kit you are referring?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
arent these sold only as a 'kit'? meaning front AND back?? i was just wondering how u only got the front ones lol willing to split if i can find a buyer for the fronts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SC kit is SOLD!!! thanks John!

Air deflector is still available! brand new in box! $100 shipped to your doorstep.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
arent these sold only as a 'kit'? meaning front AND back?? i was just wondering how u only got the front ones lol willing to split if i can find a buyer for the fronts.
Yeah, kit is for front and back. I wanted to redo the back, but better to start with fresh ones as I cut too much from the back ones (fitment with splash guards on). Anyways, glad they went to a good home!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hey Raven, did you buy them, if you did, I may want the front ones if you wanna sell them, I have a set of rear ones I cut and painted and been looking for fronts.
*Nevermind, just read the last post.*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts