Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be posting this in the wrong place. Its been AGES since i've visited this site and for that i apologize.

Im selling my beloved 05EXAWD (manual!) in CK. With Leather. Actually, the leather was installed BY Honda from the factory. Leather is in great shape, aside from a couple of small stress cracks on the driver's armrest.

Included in the sale:

McIntosh MX406 CD control Center
McIntosh MPM4000 Meter Module
McIntosh MCD4000 6-Disc Changer
McIntosh MCC404 100x4 Mains Amplifier
McIntosh MCC302 300x2 Subs Amplifier
All Cabling custom Analysis Plus Blue Oval
JL Power Delivery
Memphis SoundQ components front and coaxials rear
Memphis 1.2f capacitor
2xJL 10w6 subs in a custom vinyl-covered box that is removable.

The amps are in the spare tire well, so you get the full load floor if you pull the box out and take the seats out.

106K miles. a couple of issues here and there, simply cosmetic. This was used as a shop truck (as well as my daily driver) at an audio shop for 4 years. Bought new @ Hendrick in Charlotte in July 05. Someone recently backed into me in a parking lot, and the bumper is a little wonky, and the washer reservoir is ruptured. One of the seat hinge cover panels was broken during my recent move. I most likely will replace the Momo shifter with the stock one prior to the sale - the Momo one has fallen apart. All services done at the dealership from whence it came. Up-to-date on services, including the big 90K one. Mechanically perfect, possibly could use new brake pads.

KBB for private seller on this car with 106K is $10K. I'm selling for $12,500 with the McIntosh.

I will also sell the McIntosh system separately. If you don't want the JL subs, I'll sell the system (minus the speakers) for $3000. This was a $10K system new and installed.

I am highly motivated to sell my E...med school is looming and i simply need a car with lower miles. I've found my next ride already, so I can't really consider trades, unfortunately (unless you have a 2004 VW R32 and you'll trade straight up :p).

Ill probably cross-post some info in the electronics board as well...but I figured I'd give all you awesome folks a chance to grab some of the rarest and best audio gear around!

Element, with McIntosh system and subs = $12,500
Element alone = $9500
McIntosh alone = $3000

OR BEST OFFERS!

car can be seen here:

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18981&highlight=McIntosh

:D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*bump* TTT...gotta try one more time before i give up and trade it in!

:D

thanks for the looks!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one more time?

:)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
If only I was in the position financially . . . this would probably be my exact pic! :-(

Good luck with the sale!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts