Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for the storage armrest bracket that bolts to the seat. I have the armrest, just need the bracket. Any one have one that they do not need anymore?

I checked with a dealership (and others) and this part is not available individually. They only sell it as part of the kit...go figure.

I am looking for the round thing in the picture below, just below the armrest.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
I wish you more success than I had. I purchased one from a member on here after assurance that it contained all necessery parts. He lied. Not surprisingly, he doesn't show up on here anymore either. Probably just as well. I eventually had to break down and purchase the entire thing again. I console myself in the knowledge that I have a backup armrest for when I wear this one out. Good luch in your search. Even Trevor at H&A could not help me out...

CoolE'sRule!

jeff

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw your post. I figured I would try it as well. Couldn't hurt. Sorry for the plagiarism. I wonsered if you had any luck. I bought mine off of EBay, but didn't know that the bracket was actually 2 parts, one plastic and one metal. I am missing the metal part. I'll probably end up doing the same thing you did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts