Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Radio that came with my 2009 EX Honda Element.
Its in mint condition. Nothing wrong with it. No scratches . I changed out unit the 1st week I had it.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll sell if for $60...shipping included.
If you pick it up...$50.
It does have XM...but I never subscribed to it.
I never put a security code in it??? and I am not sure
about where you would even look to find it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I'll sell if for $60...shipping included.
If you pick it up...$50.
It does have XM...but I never subscribed to it.
I never put a security code in it??? and I am not sure
about where you would even look to find it?
If you bought your E new, the dealer should have given you a business size card that has the radio code on it. I got mine when they gave me the owners manual. Check there first. You can also go to the Honda Owner Link webpage and register your E. Here is the link: https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp?page=%2Fprod%5Fhome%2Easp

You will need your VIN, but once your in, it will give you the radio code. Its a good source of information as well.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
and the factory radio doesnt have xm, it is xm ready. if the truck had xm fromthe factory then it is a sep tuner in the rear that plugs in. the tuner is removable, but the harness is not. if you are asking about it being xm ready so that text will show with ipod etc, then that is a different story, but it doenst have xm built in like some newer toyota, chrysler, and other make's headunits do.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks AztecRol and Yoda E SC..

So, as it goes...I am Selling the Radio in the Pic above with the Radio Code...thats all
:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.