Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda a feeler thread. I can get pics if there is interest. The shield needs to be cleaned up and I will be doing that this week/weekend.

I have a used bug shield off my 03 Element. It is in excellent condition with no chips or cracks. I decided my E looked a lot “cleaner” without it. You will need to purchase the hardware kit from Honda, 08P47-SCV-100R1 which on goes for around $35, because some of the screws and other hardware are starting to show age. Like the black paint on the screws is coming off and also when removing the clips that the screws go in broke. I will still include all of the old parts and maybe you can go to Home Depot or Lowes and figure out how to make it work. I will sell the shield for $70 shipped within the 48 states. If you are in Canada, I may ship it up there but it will be a little more expensive because of shipping. The shield goes for around $120 plus shipping online so this is still a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
730 Posts
No offense but $50 shipped plus the $35 for the parts needed to be replaced you can pretty much get a new one. :-(

·
Registered
160 Posts
pm sent !

-Taylor

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump this. Make a reasonable offer. Shipping will probabl be $20 or so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.