Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took a stock rack off my '07 E. I salvaged all the hardware and put the 5mm allen wrench with it, so it's complete and ready to install. I replaced it with the Yak rack off my wrecked E that this one replaced. I'd like to get about $100 plus shipping for it, but I'm open to offers.

I also have the two rear seats from my old '05 E as they were not in it when it was totaled, and no one asked me for them. I'm willing to let them go for the cost of shipping if someone needs them. They are grey w/blue trim, and in excellent shape, as they were stored most of the time.

I subscribed to this thread, so I will know if you post and reply. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Roof rack

I am interested in the roof rack, but I just gotta ask: Do you have a picture or two of them?

And any idea on the price of shipping?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Im next in Line

if they are in good condition and in good faith you are selling it your fellow Eriders then Im interested. How much are you selling it for with shipping to Edmonton Alberta Canada. thnx

·
Registered
22 Posts
p/u of rack

I'm in Sacramento -- what part of NorCal are you? Close enough for pickup?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

Do you still have the seats sitting around? We are making long continuous treks between VA and ME hauling stuff for our cabin. So the seats are out but that makes the hauling around of passengers bad up there. Another set of seats left in Maine would be ideal.

Have to ship them since the last we lived in Sacramento was 30 years ago...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Seats

I also have the two rear seats from my old '05 E as they were not in it when it was totaled, and no one asked me for them. I'm willing to let them go for the cost of shipping if someone needs them. They are grey w/blue trim, and in excellent shape, as they were stored most of the time.

I am in dire need of your seats I have a 2003 Eternal Blue with the gray & Blue seats. I have no rear seats at all. Where are you located?:smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts