Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have and are using the rubber mats. I have a set of front and rear carpeted floor mats that came with the 08 SC I purchased a few months back. They are for the Titanium/Black interior (Charcoal/Gray logo, not Copper), but would work in either T/B interior or Copper. Brand-new. HandAAccesories has them for $125. I'm selling for $90 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have and are using the rubber mats. I have a set of front and rear carpeted floor mats that came with the 08 SC I purchased a few months back. They are for the Titanium/Black interior (Charcoal/Gray logo, not Copper), but would work in either T/B interior or Copper. Brand-new. HandAAccesories has them for $125. I'm selling for $90 plus shipping.
I forgot to add that these have not been used at all.

·
Registered
536 Posts

Do you know if these mats will fit in an 04 EX?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts