Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my factory element side steps that i sprayed matte black. all hardware included. i have a picture of my truck with them on it in my gallery, and i will try to get some other pictures up too. there is a piece of one of the braces that is missing. it was that way when i got them from a fellow EOC'er and they have been fine the whole time they were on it. i will put a picture of that up too. local pickup or meet up only due to weight/size and cost of shipping. i am in the daytona beach FL area. 150 bucks. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that is a little out of my "meet up" range ;-) but if you are in the area and still interested let me know.

here is a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
wish there was a way to daisy chain these across the U.S like they do for adopted pets, i'd adopted these with their rehoming fees!

·
Registered
318 Posts
wow, they look great. Would you mind sharing how and what you painted them with? I have a set on my E that I would love to paint black.

thanks

Mitch

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they were scuffed with 3m scotchbrite pad so that the paint would adhere but the factory texturing wouldnt be sanded off, then cleaned/preped with a good solvent and shot with adhesion promoter/primer and a dupont matte black paint.

·
Registered
478 Posts
where are teleportation stations when u need em. i would LOVE these

·
Registered
877 Posts
You're not heading north at all in the near future, are you? I'm up in Valdosta, Ga, about 20 mins north of the ga/fl border on I-75.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i would be willing to meet up with you in jacksonville, which is about half way. pm me, if interested we can work something out.

until then they are still available. :-D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.