Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beloved 2006 Element has been returned to the dealer as my lease is up. I'm selling the OEM Side Steps I bought a few months after originally getting my E.

From what I've read on the forum, these will fit 2005 or later E's, but please do your own homework as I'm not 100%.

The Side Steps are used, but are in great condition with no dents, damage or significant scratches. All install bolts are included.

I'm asking $300 CAD picked up - I live outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It would be my preference not to ship as they are pretty big.

If you act quickly I'll thrown in my Element ProClip (fitted with an iPod Photo adaptor, you can order a replacement piece for your own MP3 player of choice) and replacement turning signal bulbs for the front and rear of the Element, plus some chrome tipped side marker lights. All of the aforementioned fit a 2006 Element or compatible.

Please PM if interested, and please feel free to let me know if this pricing is out of whack - but some searching on here made it appear that most of the OEM Side Steps go for $275 USD or so, hence the $300 CAD pricing.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.