Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. Cleaning out the garage and have some parts to offer:

1) Three OEM 16 inch wheel covers. If you have one that needs replacing or want to buy one for insurance when the wifey, kid or even you scrapes the curb with the ones you have now. These are all without any issues and $10 each plus actual shipping and paypal. Can be picked up in San Diego. Just have three of 'em and yes will sell separately.

2) Center console I bought from another member here that I never got around to installing. $25 plus actual shipping and paypal. It has two auxillary power sockets cut and mounted and insulation but you will need to supply all the wiring to hook them up and there are some write ups here on how to do it. Is not that big-a-deal. Capisce? Having some extra outlets for stuff on the console is a nice addition.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one with this style of console wants to add power outlets in the front? Name your price!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheel covers are SOLD. Hurry for this console before either flea bay or goodwill - I'd rather someone here got it at a giveaway price! It's an easy mod and you'll have two extra power outlets for your phone, iPod, GPS, etc right at your elbow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.