Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am sorry to say but I have been tripped off the EOC-Train ='[

my wallets mouth unfortunatly is not big enough and for now I must downgrade..

description below was taken from my vehix ad

but i would like to say that I take care of this car and put my heart into it

If someone here buys it I will leave all the current E decals and such
And current the blue book value is more than asking price and if you are around here and need a loan my bank said that they would finace up to the blue book value and they are a credit union so little to no credit should be good

Asking $9,800

This is a well kept clean 2003 Shorline Mist Metallic Honda Element, everything is pretty much standard. Has around 92000 miles, with power locks, windows, & steering. Has a Grey/Black interior and has had one fender bender involving the front left which resulted in minor displacment of bumper and has since been fixed. There is some minor dings that have been touched up. The interior is my favorite part it looks great there is some marks here and there but nothing heavy. This car has been services regularly, This car has a Large removable sunroof with an attachable sunscreen and many cool features like seats that turn into beds(standard). Includes a Half nose mask (hood bra)more pics here.. http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55808

and for more info just seach any posts by korey.omg at http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/

PS.
Only reason for selling is finacial resons "i love my E :cry:"

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oop, its there now, like i said i didn't want to retype the sad description so i copied and pasted it but its $9,800 whihc is less than the blue book value

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Oh Korey sorry to see this. I know you loved your E.

Good luck on the sale. -g

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Sorry to see ya sell the E bud, good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Sorry Korey to see you have to sell . . . but I totally understand the financial aspect. You can always get another one anyway when things get better! ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts