Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale and/or trade due to a recent injury i cannot shift... Here are her stats

Here is the quick and dirty
2004 Honda Element DX, Sunset Orange Pearl, 4wd, Manual Transmission, 54k miles

Now here is the long and thick

Name: Mike
Price: 12,000 OBO (i will haggle) Willing to trade

Please Post any questions here as others might have the same... Haggles, offers, and/or trades PM me

Ok My memory is shot to hell so it could possibly be a 2003, i will edit as needed

Description:
2004 SOP Honda Element DX 4WD Manual Transmission
Current mileage: 54k
Its mine, just have to get the title... never got it from the bank so i have to call them on that... i will edit this as needed as well

Interior:
- Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57 CD Receiver (blutooth enabled... check this deck out... lots of neat little features) OR stock CD player
- 1000 Watt Blaupunkt sub powered by the Kenwood Amp w/ Sub kill switch for when you have people in the back seat
- Additional pre-amp outputs wired and ready for more speakers in the back
- Aftermarket rear speakers
- A/C and Heat work great
- Sunroof + bag

Exterior:
- Element Side steps (I want to keep these in the case of a trade but am willing to let them go)
- BFG A/T KO tires (keeping these in a trade, but in the case of a great trade, i am willing to let them go as well)

Bad:
- I rear ended someone once so the front plastic is newer and there is now a slight belt squeal when warming her up but other than that she runs like a champ.

I will post some pics as soon as i find them. And if i think of more i will post here and add another post later in the thread stating what i updated so it is easy to see what i changed.

I love this E so I hope to find it a good loving home so someone can continue doing so.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39773&page=3 pictures Here
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42739&highlight=Blaupunkt more Pictures here

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

Still For Sale...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts