Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I replaced this DVD player with a Navi unit, so I am selling this to anyone who is interested for $200 with Free FedEx Ground shipping within in the U.S.A. It is sold as used, but its in 100% working condition. Its great for entertaining kids or just watching it yourself or maybe you just like a nice touchscreen up front!

Its a Panasonic (CQ-VD7003U) plays all forms of DVD & MP3. I also have an alpine Center Speaker for that 5.1 surround sound, the DVD player has a 5.1 surround sound with your Element Subwoofer. I am also including the Ipod cable that you can use to hear your iphone's music or other things. It wont charge the newer iphones but it'll still play the music of it & display it on the screen.

Panasonic CQ-VD7003U DVD Receiver
Alpine SBS-05DC 1 Din Center Channel Speaker
Panasonic CA-DC300U iPod Adapter

Here's a link for specs on the DVD player:
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_133VD7003/Panasonic-CQ-VD7003U.html?tp=20217

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello,

I replaced this DVD player with a Navi unit, so I am selling this to anyone who is interested for $200 with Free FedEx Ground shipping within in the U.S.A. It is sold as used, but its in 100% working condition. Its great for entertaining kids or just watching it yourself or maybe you just like a nice touchscreen up front!

Its a Panasonic (CQ-VD7003U) plays all forms of DVD & MP3. I also have an alpine Center Speaker for that 5.1 surround sound, the DVD player has a 5.1 surround sound with your Element Subwoofer. I am also including the Ipod cable that you can use to hear your iphone's music or other things. It wont charge the newer iphones but it'll still play the music of it & display it on the screen.

Panasonic CQ-VD7003U DVD Receiver
Alpine SBS-05DC 1 Din Center Channel Speaker
Panasonic CA-DC300U iPod Adapter

Here's a link for specs on the DVD player:
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_133VD7003/Panasonic-CQ-VD7003U.html?tp=20217

do you have pictures of the actual items for sale? thanks. im interested.

email me at [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried posting them on here but I guess i did it wrong. Here is a link to my cardomain page & you can see it on there. Let me know if you're interested.

As an added bonus, I will throw in the over head LCD to go with (no change in price). Only catch to it is that I am using the money I get from selling this head unit to buy a new overhead display for my E, so I would ship it to you afterwards. I know you dont know me but I am honest & will SHIP it after I install the new one. I just dont want to leave the kids with no screen & have a hole in the ceiling, lol.
There is nothing wrong with it, the reason being is that my newer unit doesnt allow private viewing in the back for the kids (which I've complained to the Manufacturer about). With the head unit I am selling here, when the kids wanted to watch a movie I would flip down the screen & the kids would watch & use their headphones (I am not selling the head phones just the display) while I listened to music. My new unit doesnt do that, sucks for me! So I have to buy a new overhead unit with built in DVD unit. So long story short, I would send you the overhead display after I buy mine. So you would be getting a full packaged entertainment system here, DVD head unit, center speaker, ipod cable, & eventually a rear over head display all for $200 & free shipping on both items.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2252786/2004-honda-element#22527860011

·
Registered
184 Posts
Since this has the center speaker also, is it safe to assume that this will come with the dash kit? Basically all I would need to buy is the wiring harness for it and I will be good to go?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey AlxINC. I am not that "install" savvy, not sure what the dash kit is. I had them installed for me. I know that when it was installed i got a a small 2 channel amp, but I was told it was to make my OEM E subwoffer sound better for the center speaker. So if I understood it right, it was one channel for the sub & one for center. I could've been totally BS'd on that one, but I love the way my subwoofer sounds. I am not sure if the amp is needed for either. Ill check the unit when I get home & take new pics. For you guys.

Since this has the center speaker also, is it safe to assume that this will come with the dash kit? Basically all I would need to buy is the wiring harness for it and I will be good to go?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Haha, no worries. What I was asking was the piece that holds the stereo in place in the dash, usuall made from a black plastic that mounts to the pre drilled holes for the radio,is that included?

Also another thought, is there a usb port on it anywhere?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey AlxINC,

Ill check tonight, i know there was like a metal bracket that held the two together & then that went on the E to hold it in place. I dont know if they used that for my new unit or left it on, Ill check tonight. Its sitting in a box at home.

About the USB, no it doesnt have a USB, sorry.

Haha, no worries. What I was asking was the piece that holds the stereo in place in the dash, usuall made from a black plastic that mounts to the pre drilled holes for the radio,is that included?

Also another thought, is there a usb port on it anywhere?

·
Registered
159 Posts
i will have to pass on this as all my music and videos are on sd or usb now and it appears from info i have found that this unit has capability for neither

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey AlxINC,

Ill check tonight, i know there was like a metal bracket that held the two together & then that went on the E to hold it in place. I dont know if they used that for my new unit or left it on, Ill check tonight. Its sitting in a box at home.

About the USB, no it doesnt have a USB, sorry.
Thanks for letting me know BleedBlue

AlxINC,

Heres a picture of what I think are the brackets that were with my stuff. Let me know if thats it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2252786/2004-honda-element#16018864

1 - 9 of 9 Posts