Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals, I have decided to sell the E and have removed most of the aftermarket goodies that was on it. Send me a PM if you want anything. They are also listed locally, so they may not last long.

Rotora BBK front kit 13" one piece rotor + OEM rear d&s Rotora rotors. About 2000 miles. NO BRAKE LINES INCLUDED. $800 shipped sold to eyecarvether4iam

Tein basic coilovers. 6000 miles. $600 shipped Pending sale to Yoda E SC

Injen cat-back exhaust and CAI. Tailpipe "tweaked upward" a bit because of hitting a curb while backing up. Easily bent back into place. Because of this I have SERIOUSLY discounted the price of the set. NO MUFFLER LEAKS. Buyer WILL NOT be disappointed! $300 shipped for both. Exhaust sold to Gboybst578 Intake pending to Insane SC

Wrinkle red valve cover from Element Bill. (Never installed) Very nice. $140 shipped. Sold to Gboybst578

Shipped prices are in the US only. Other destinations will vary. Shipping by FedEx. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck and thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
People are asking about prices for the intake and exhaust separate, so how about 175 for the exhaust and 125 for the intake. Both are shipped to the US prices. Sound good?

·
Registered
508 Posts
I want your coilovers. Damn you Valentines Day!

Gonna see if I can grab some cash together. Anything you're looking to trade for, for the coilovers? Longshot, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that's everything! All sold in one day, you guys are the best! Thanks to everyone for all the inquiries. I will keep checking the website and will always be an E owner! Aloha!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FS: Tein coilovers still for sale!

Hey peeps, I still got the coilovers. Shoot me a PM if you want them. $600 shipped to you by FedEx. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts