Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The following items were removed from my TOTALED Element and are available

I have no idea what to ask and will ship but you cover shipping costs (UPS)
  1. Front Carpeted Mat - covers both the drivers and passenger floor - Honda OEM
  2. SOLD Honda OEM neoprene seat covers - front seats and head rests - SOLD
  3. AVS Front door visors
  4. Aftermarker console - this is the one that was on ebay for awhile @ 165 - it comes with the cup holders
  5. Rear head rests

·
Registered
9 Posts
seat covers

I'll send you a PM but I'm interested in the seat covers... would like to know condition and what you would like for them. thanks!
hallie

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll send you a PM but I'm interested in the seat covers... would like to know condition and what you would like for them. thanks!
hallie
PM answered - list updated - Thanks Hallie !

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much for front window visors shipped to pa 18444? R they stick on or in channel? Thanks Travis
I've already sent a reply to InsaneSC (he PM'd me) but if he doesn't take them say 25 plus shipping
They are the in-channel ones from AVS

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP

as for the carpet - I think I found the back piece too, no upcharge for both pieces, maybe just a tad more to ship

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
UPDATE: The following items were removed from my TOTALED Element and are available

1. Front and Rear Carpeted Mat - covers the drivers and passenger floor - Honda OEM - TENTATIVE (CRACKERJAK)
  2. Aftermarker console - this is the one that was on ebay for awhile @ 165 - it comes with the cup holders..............
  3. Rear head rests............................
  4. SOLD Honda OEM neoprene seat covers - front seats and head rests - SOLD - SHIPPED out today to Toolboxtaylor
  5. AVS Front door visors SOLD - to rymo926

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE: The following items were removed from my TOTALED Element and are available

Aftermarker console - this is the one that was on ebay for awhile @ 165 - it comes with the cup holders.............. 40 plus shipping
Rear head rests............................ 10 plus shipping

SOLD Honda OEM neoprene seat covers - front seats and head rests - SOLD - SHIPPED out today to Toolboxtaylor
SOLD AVS Front door visors SOLD - to rymo926
SOLD Front and Rear Carpeted Mat - covers the drivers and passenger floor - Honda OEM - SOLD (CRACKERJAK)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interested in headrests can you PM me? Thanks!
PM Answered - they are yours!

I'm thinking Everything is SOLD

Thanks folks - there would have been more but I wasn't allowed to take anymore off of her before the insurance company hauled her away

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.