Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey y'all, got a Brand new in the box AVIC F900BT (aka X9115BT) and in dash double din kit / wiring harness for sale, bought the unit off craigslist a month ago but i am changing apartments in a few months and really need the cash,

everything you need to install it in an E is included

Unit is brand new, never installed

Asking $400 for the package via pay pal (add $10 for shipping) or cash local pickup (Los Angeles area)

PM me with any questions

·
Registered
107 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Do u know if this unit has the update installed?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in california, not sure if it has the 2.0 or 3.0 firmware updates as i have never powered up the unit, but you can pretty much get ahold of anything (including firmware) at the http://www.avic411.com forums, lots of cool mods can be done to this unit!

·
Registered
836 Posts
wow i just bought this same unit through eBay and everything ended up costing 700, this is a great deal. however my box looks different than yours.

·
Registered
53 Posts
like previously mentioned, the box looks ALOT different than a brand new one and from the pics it comes packed just like the refurbished ones we get at work with the same brown box with the product number on the bottom. they ship them to us with everything new like the harness, adapters, etc. so it is easy to say its never been installed and you know it is possible to take off the factory refurbished sticker and sell it new since u did get it on craigslist, just my .02

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
the harness and the in dash kit were purchased from a stereo store, this is a brand new unit, there were no indications that it was refurbished when i bought it,

thanks for the concern as it is smart to be a safe shopper, full transparency here, this is a nice new unit for a reasonable price, just tryin' to pay those move in fees!

·
Registered
161 Posts
trade brand new lowering tein springs + cash?

·
Registered
53 Posts
if ur looking for just cash no trades, and you still got this when u move out throw me an offer and ill try to take it off ur hands

·
Registered
836 Posts
so i showed off my new radio (avic-x910bt) to a few friends and one is now looking to buy one, told him about your deal and he is curious but wants to know whats the diffrence between the x9115BT that your showing and the x910BT that i have installed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did a little hunting on the avic411 forums and the Pioneer website, the x910bt didn't have the full specs up but from what I could find there was no large differences between the two units, the x series is just a little bit newer than the F,

What i found a few times were people saying that their F series units booted up considerably faster than the X, but this is most likely due to a different firmware version, the F900BT can be upgraded to all of the latest firmware however

if any E owners out there have any info on the differences between these units feel free to chime in!

and always check out http://www.avic411.com , this site got me all excited about the avics, you can do a whole lot of customization and optimization with these units, they aren't a closed system

thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts