Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this back in April on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260401703044&viewitem for $325 shipped.

I have not had the time to even take it out of the box so i'm going to scrap my plans to install it. I have the coupler and extender rod to install it, so they will come with the console.

I'll sell it for the $325 shipped price it cost me, plus i'll throw in the rod and coupler.

Honestly, I would love to install it on my 08, but i've just been swamped and don't see any time in the future for me to install it, so my loss is your gain.

Like I said, I haven't even opened the box from when "dnthte" shipped it to me.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I bought this back in April on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260401703044&viewitem for $325 shipped.

I have not had the time to even take it out of the box so i'm going to scrap my plans to install it. I have the coupler and extender rod to install it, so they will come with the console.

I'll sell it for the $325 shipped price it cost me, plus i'll throw in the rod and coupler.

Honestly, I would love to install it on my 08, but i've just been swamped and don't see any time in the future for me to install it, so my loss is your gain.

Like I said, I haven't even opened the box from when "dnthte" shipped it to me.

Thanks for looking.
Still have this available? I live in the bay area and can swing by to pick it up. Thanks!

·
Registered
394 Posts
O'boy, I missed another one.
I still need one for my E.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still have it up for grabs. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. First come, first served.

Locals will get priority. Saves me a trip for shipping it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Still have it up for grabs. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. First come, first served.

I'm local.. in San Francisco. I can pick it up anytime this weekend. LMK . I'll try to Private Message you!

·
Registered
103 Posts

Nope, cannot PM you. Looks like your settings are disabled for it. Can you email me at kitster510_at_sbcglobal.net and we can talk there. LMK ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.