Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of four Gen1 (2003-2005) Honda Pilot Alloy Rims. They are in great condition, there is no curb rash on any of them. I have a pic of them on the car here, but I can take more detailed photos once they come off this weekend or next. I am located in St. Louis and I'd like to get these to a local buyer - or meet someone w/in a couple hours, but I will consider shipping if there isn't any local interest.
These will only be sold as a set, I will not sell individually, unless you can find someone to take the others. Please feel free to PM me here, but don't insult me by lowballing, I won't even reply. Reasonable offers will be considered.
They currently have a set of 225/70R16 Yokohama Geolanders A/T-S tires that have about 10K miles left on them.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up, it is fixed

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to include a couple details that may be helpful in persuading potential buyers. I am interested in getting $500 for the set which includes
4 OEM Honda Pilot Rims (like new)
4 TPMS
4 Center Caps
4 Yokohama Geolander ATS tires with about 10K miles left on them
I've seen a lot of pictures of Elements with these wheels and they look great:razz: who's interested?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picture Update

Also, now that the wheels are off I got a better look a the tires and they're not really worth much so the
NEW PRICE IS $400
All 4

Rim 1

Rim 2

Rim 3

Rim 4

Center Caps

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Do you have some pics man?...
You mean other than the 7 that are posted:? No, I currently don't have any more pictures...
But, I guess I can take more if needed/wanted

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about a bump?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe another...bump

·