Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some more parting taking place here, this time I have OEM Side Steps for SALE. Please keep in mind these are used, check out the pics. $200 picked up.

Also, these are coming off a 2006 so PLEASE do your research, I was told these sidesteps may not fit properly in earlier models, I believe these perfectly fit 2005-2008 models, but again do your research because I'm not sure.

This pic shows a ding on the middle bracket of the right step, never noticed until i took them off.

Some other stuff I have yet to part but is FOR SALE as well. Check out my wheel thread for pic of the actual parts installed.

OEM Splash Guards - $30
OEM Air Deflector - $70
OEM Window Visors (I'm a little sketchy over peeling off the double-sided tape) - $40
OEM Roof Rack (missing 1 bolt cover of four) - $140
*I've misplaced the covers for the roof holes, I'm asking if buyer could supply me w/ these)

I'd like to sell the OEM Fog Lights, but haven't decided yet so I'll post another thread for these. These were the most difficult to install, so I would assume parting could be the same. Would rather have buyer willing to uninstall? Hit me up!

·
Registered
120 Posts
dude, where were you 3 months ago?? ;-) i already purchased all these things for me E...

Good luck with your sales! I know it will go quick!

Also if you need the OEM covers and the buyer can't supply, I have a set.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude, where were you 3 months ago?? ;-) i already purchased all these things for me E...

Good luck with your sales! I know it will go quick!

Also if you need the OEM covers and the buyer can't supply, I have a set.
thanks for the heads-up on the covers! time has come where we're keeping an eye for a good deal on a bigger car, although we're not exactly shopping around.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to mention, locals preferred. Buyer to pay shipping.
Hi dwood, i'll get you a good quote by wednesday, they are still on my car - apologies for the delay. i would think no more than $10 IMO.
Pm sent......i'll take the side steps and bug guard
After running around trying to package the steps and deflector, I have to limit the sale to locals only. So very sorry to the WA folks that hit me up.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Where are you in Rancho

I'm off off Haven and Arrow.

If side steps not sold would love to see the fit on an 03.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are the window visors still on the car? do u have pics? i'm interested and can meet up
Sent you a PM.

I'm off off Haven and Arrow. If side steps not sold would love to see the fit on an 03.
I've been running around trying to ship them, but turns out to be pretty difficult. Feel free to check them out while they're here. Drop me a PM.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
side steps

side steps *sold*

Still Available: Roof Rack, Window Visors, Bug deflector (sale pending), Fogs (only if anyone is willing to uninstall the complete setup, not just the bulbs alone)

Will sell sometime closer to trade-in day: All-season floor mats... TBD

·
Registered
120 Posts
side steps *sold*

Still Available: Roof Rack, Window Visors, Bug deflector (sale pending), Fogs (only if anyone is willing to uninstall the complete setup, not just the bulbs alone)

Will sell sometime closer to trade-in day: All-season floor mats... TBD
How much are you asking for the fogs?

I would be willing to help uninstall if there is help with an install on my E. I can bring my OEM Roof Rack covers to sweeten the deal!:grin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts