Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up gang! ok so i recently picked up a set of sprint lowering springs for my E... but stupid me, overlooked the fitment guide for my car and totally forgot about the element SC specs i was running. meaning, the element SC suspension i had wont work with the sprint springs! LOL!

anyways, i pulled the trigger, AGAIN, on some tein basics for my E, and now i have a set of used sprint springs for a 03-08 LX's and EX models only, and a set of oem element SC suspension minus the top hat stuff.

anyone want them?

ill sell the sprint springs for 50 bucks picked up to any of you so cal natives. or 60 shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. anywhere further is paid by you of course.

the oem SC suspension minus the top hat stuff ill let go for 150 local picked up, or 180 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.... and again shipped anywhere else is paid difference by you.

let me know folks! i have no rush on selling these... email me to get a lightning fast reply! "[email protected]" or you can also paypal me at that address too.

thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i have a set of used sprint springs for a 03-08 LX's and EX models only,
they would actually be for 03-06 then, 07 is when they changed the left front spring winding direction on them all.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they would actually be for 03-06 then, 07 is when they changed the left front spring winding direction on them all.
then okay what he said! =P

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
50 bucks for lowering springs people! come on!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey yea let me know how it turns out! take care man!

·
Registered
478 Posts
U. Gettin discounts on the teins or what I'm looking to get a set

1 - 11 of 11 Posts