Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for sale is my custom SRI. see pictures below. works on 07-up models with air flow sensor (the sensor is on the bottom of the main tube, not visable in the pictures). uses your factory sensor and the 2 philips screws that it mounts with. includes all hoses needed for install. i take paypal to [email protected], first 75 bucks gets it shipped to your door.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
almost 100 lookers and nothing? somebody must want an intake they dont have to pay 200 bucks for an 07-up... :grin:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Me!!!!

I'll take it. Will it fit my 08 SC. I don't have pay pal any other way you will take payment.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take it. Will it fit my 08 SC. I don't have pay pal any other way you will take payment.
it will fit. paypal is easy to set an account up with. www.paypal.com

that is the only type of payment i take unless people are local, then i take cash too ;-)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yoda - How did you mount the MAF sensor? Just curious - did you make your own mount or did you find one off-the-shelf?
it just bolts right in. the element isnt the only honda that uses the same MAF shape/size. you just bolt it in with the two screws that it is bolted in the factory intake with and youre done. :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes it is, i have a few people looking but nothing in the paypal account yet... you are pretty close, need some factory running boards too? ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.