Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Haven't been around for a while. How is everyone? I have some things I would like to sell and want to give you all first chance. I have a OEM roof rack with all hardware will fit EX, LS, and the SC. It is like new. Will take
$150. I also have some weather tech vent shades for $25. Also a thul sidekick roof box $125. All are like new and would be plus shipping. If you live close we could meet somewhere. Benny will tell you I don't mind traveling.:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey do you still have the weather tech visors?
and are they the double sided tape ones? or the ones that you stick in the window?
also do you have pics? that'd belovely.
and how much would you want shipped to san diego 92115?

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
hey do you still have the weather tech visors?
and are they the double sided tape ones? or the ones that you stick in the window?
also do you have pics? that'd belovely.
and how much would you want shipped to san diego 92115?

thanks in advance!
I can answer that the Weathertech are the kind that you slide into the frame, they do not use tape. I don't know if he has the rears, but the Weathertech rears use tape.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only the fronts.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hi all,
Haven't been around for a while. How is everyone? I have some things I would like to sell and want to give you all first chance. I have a OEM roof rack with all hardware will fit EX, LS, and the SC. It is like new. Will take
$150. I also have some weather tech vent shades for $25. Also a thul sidekick roof box $125. All are like new and would be plus shipping. If you live close we could meet somewhere. Benny will tell you I don't mind traveling.:)
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm interested in the weathertechs. are they the light colored ones or the dark ones? weathertech comes in 2 different colors.

any pics? shipping to 91105?

·
Registered
836 Posts
quick update, i bought and paid for these visors and Jscasey was VERY fast to ship them out, he gave me ample options on shipping and made sure to take time out of his schedule to make sure they got shipped pronto. Well UPS decided to leave these in a package on my front porch at 3:10 PM today, i got home at 5 PM and found no package, immediately i tracked and found it had a proof of delivery to the FRONT DOOR. I called UPS and told them the package was missing and they said "sorry" contact the shipper to get them to file a claim. I sent Jscasey an email today about this as soon as i got off the phone. With how quick he was to help get these items shipped i believe he will be helpful with me towards UPS. LUCKILY i had chosen to insure and track my package. Hoping UPs holds up their end and we get this resolved i've been looking forward to these visors so much! now im so livid at the UPS driver i could go hunt him down for leaving a package on a front door mat in plain view of the street!:x:047:

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Also a thule sidekick roof box $125. All are like new and would be plus shipping. If you live close we could meet somewhere. Benny will tell you I don't mind traveling.:)
Well, if you don't mind travelin', how about to the great state of AK?? We offer great views, weather, and LOTS of wildlife!! If you wouldn't charge shipping (which, if you actually made it up here, you wouldn't), then I'd buy the roof box (would even put you up for a nite or two, if you wanted......) :shock::twisted::razz::razz::)

·
Registered
836 Posts
UPDATE: went outside today (2 days after they were "delivered") to measure the inside cargo height of my E (which i never got to do damn it i need to go do that) so anyway, i open my front door and this big box came toppling in. As i collected my jaw and the box off the floor i checked outside the front door.. no one in sight. After opening the box i found the weathertechs. I called UPS and they have no report of the package ever being found and redelivered. I contacted Jscasey immediately to let him know also.

These visors are exactly as described and seem brand new, not so much as a twig scratch on them. I'm hoping every seller i deal with on EOC is as good and helpful as Jscasey, can't say enough nice things about this guy!

Time to go change my signature to include my first addition :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi all,
Do you still have the roof racks?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everything is gone but the box. I retire in two years maybe Alaska then.:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thul sidekick box

We are interested in the box. Do you have a model number? Also, can you find out the least expensive way to ship to Ontario Canada for us? Thanks.

Henry and Carolyne
Toronto, Canada

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
It is just called a Sidekick. If you look on their web site it is there. also I will have to find a box. Shipping goes by weight and size of box.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We checked the web site, and it is what we are looking for. How well did it fit to the factory Element roof rack? Can you tell us how much will it cost us to ship to Toronto Canada?
Thanks for your help.
H and C

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We checked the web site, and it is what we are looking for. How well did it fit to the factory Element roof rack? Can you tell us how much will it cost us to ship to Toronto Canada?
Thanks for your help.
H and C
It fits the OEM roof rack perfect. There are holes in the box so you can change it but I have it set for the Honda rack. I will get an estimant for shipping and let you know. Do you have a zip code? If not I would probally have to have your address.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts