Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks-

Already selling some parts off my Element that i'm no longer using. I have installed the SC console on the 2004 Sunset Orange Pearl Element EX, so these parts are laying around looking for a new owner.

Here goes:

- - - - -
I have an brand new and unused subwoofer from an SC and a subwoofer cover from the EX. No scratches and all the clippy holder things are in tact.

Selling both items for $50 + shipping

- - - - -
Two armrest (drivers and passenger) and dont think you can tell the difference between the two. Comes with all the attachments, brackets, nuts and bolts. There is a great tutorial on how to install the armrest at College Hills Honda here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5mdol_episode-120-honda-element-armrest-i_auto .

Asking for $40 for each or $70 for both. Shipping will be extra.

- - - - -

Finally a 2004 Honda Element Center console (the one that's low) with the eBrake attachments, and all the bolts.

Asking for $30 + shipping

Pictures coming soon. I'll have some tonight or tomorrow.

I have excellent ebay references under kitkit201: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=kitkit201&ftab=AllFeedback

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'll take the SC Center Console, that is the one for sale right?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'll take the SC Center Console, that is the one for sale right?
The sc console is not for sale. As mentioned it is the original console off the 2004 element. Sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pictures are finally up! PM me if your interested. Willing to negociate on the price

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ttt back to the top

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to the top.. anyone interested ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have an 04 DX and I want to put some armrests on it. I know theres a mounting spot on the drivers side is there one on the passengers side? Also in the video you provided there are plastic pieces included in the hardware do you have those?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have an 04 DX and I want to put some armrests on it. I know theres a mounting spot on the drivers side is there one on the passengers side? Also in the video you provided there are plastic pieces included in the hardware do you have those?
I am 99% sure that the dx and ex seats in 2004 were the same except for the armrest option. If you want to do a quick check, unzip the Side and you can feel if the hole is there. I'm pretty sure Honda left it in there.

As for the plastic piece, you can see in the picture above that it's already attached to the bracket on the floor. It's hard to tell but Its there.

Ill be away from the computer for most of the day (white water rapid runs) but if you have any other questions lmk.

Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interested In armrests...both.

Hey just wondering if you still had the armrests (both). If so consider them sold!!!! Just PM me or email me. Im pretty new to this so im not sure, ill leave the site up so i can see..where abouts are you located. Im near Rochester, NY. Please let me know if your interested in selling

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey just wondering if you still had the armrests (both). If so consider them sold!!!! Just PM me or email me. Im pretty new to this so im not sure, ill leave the site up so i can see..where abouts are you located. Im near Rochester, NY. Please let me know if your interested in selling
Sent you an email back ! Aloha!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt to the top!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you understandably keep bumping :) but what do you still have for sale?
Everything is still for sale, but the two arm rests which just got sold. Send me an offer if you don't like the prices. :)

Mahalo

·
Registered
114 Posts
Will the sub fit a 2006 EX? The picture you posted, it looks like it's just a shell and not the actual sub. Can you clarify?

I don't have a E yet but shopping for one and will hopefully get one in two weeks. Missed out on a great deal this weekend by minutes.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will the sub fit a 2006 EX? The picture you posted, it looks like it's just a shell and not the actual sub. Can you clarify?

I don't have a E yet but shopping for one and will hopefully get one in two weeks. Missed out on a great deal this weekend by minutes.

If you were going to get the 2006 element ex it would alreeady have a sub unless it was broken for some reason. However the picture on page one shows the cover (on the left) and subwoofer (on the right).

·
Registered
70 Posts
stock sub

any idea if the sub &c. will fit an 07 LX? I have a new headunit and speakers on the way and am looking for a way to save space over my bazooka.

thanks,

Amos

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
any idea if the sub &c. will fit an 07 LX? I have a new headunit and speakers on the way and am looking for a way to save space over my bazooka.

thanks,

Amos
my understanding is that 03-09 element hasn't changed much. The subwoofer would go where the hole is below you shift gears. However ull need the wiring from the ex to get it working. Other than that it's simple as plug and play

I've already sold the subwoofer and cover to another member so moderators should be closing this thread!

Thanks
kit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts