Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 2 months ago I sold my E and have been hanging onto the rack for my friend who was hoping to get an SUV. This has not happened and it is taking up much needed space. I have a slightly used Surco Safari Roof Basket that was only loaded up with stuff 1 time. I loved it! I added a Thule fairing to it, which is easily removable if unwanted. It measures 50x60 and mounts directly to the factory mounts. It was on a 2006 Honda Element. They are going new for $328 and the fairing was $100, I am asking $250.00. Preferably local pickup. I live in Cheyenne, WY, but am willing to drive 2 hours to meet up with you. I didn't get a picture of it with the fairing on it, while still on my vehicle, if you would like a picture please let me know.

·
Registered
296 Posts
The fairing connects to the front of the basket. Fairings make the basket and load more aerodynamic by directing air up and over it...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything you need is included. The mounts that come with it will mount in the same place as the factory roof rack. It was pretty easy to install, but I reccomend having two people to help you heave it up there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Although I would LOVE to take a road trip.... I just don't have the time to drive that far!! If you don't find anyone locally, and you would be interested in shipping it I might consider to take it off your hands. My zip is 33176, maybe you can price it out. I used to make and sell body kits, and I could ship a whole kit for about $15.00 using Greyhound Bus Lines!!:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me check it out tonight and I will get back to you with a price for shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts