Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of 4 OEM silver steel wheels (16x6.5) with black plastic hubcaps that cover the hub and lugnut area (8" diameter). No TPMS.
Like new. Taken off when the vehicle had less than 500 miles.
Perfect candidates for mounting up a set of snow tires or put some rugged AT tires on them and give your E a tougher look.
Can eMail pics
$200 plus shipping (from 44107) for all. May be willing to seperate if you want just the wheels or just the center caps.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have for sale a set of 4 OEM silver steel wheels (16x6.5) with black plastic hubcaps that cover the hub and lugnut area (8" diameter). No TPMS.
Like new.

Free bump... because I don't know what TPMS is and I am hoping you will tell me here.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Free bump... because I don't know what TPMS is and I am hoping you will tell me here.
Tire
Pressure
Monitoring
System

All Es after 07 have it as standard equipment. It is a federal law that
ALL cars built in 08 and after have to have a system that monitors
the tire pressure and warns you that you have a tire that is low on air.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tpms

Thanks AZTEC

As stated......TPMS=Tire Pressure Monitoring System

This is the gov't attempt to protect us from our own stupidity. Frankly I do not see or understand the need. I drove for 30 years without my car telling me when to put air in the tires.

Media hype and manufacturer liability concerns were the driving forces behind the development of these systems. The result is added cost & maintenence for all of us in order to protect the ignorant and neglectful few. IMO, the systems should not be federally mandated. They should be optional.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Couple ?'s

1. Will these fit on an 07-08 SC?
2. Do this steelies weight a ton? I rem seeing somewhere that they are 25lbs each? Couple u confirm?

I need a winter set up! ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Forgot 1 mo!

If they do fit on my sc... Without the tpms sensors that means my tpms light will just always be "on"

The E will always tell me I need to add air??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheels are sold!!

The wheels have found a new home in Grand Rapids Michigan. They just shipped out on the 29th

Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sold to me!
Thanks Eastfalia!

PS, these will fit any element and if you have TPMS and don't put sensors in your light will be on and you will have to use the "common sense" type TPMS mentioned above for the winter months.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.