Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found 2 sets of Tein Coilovers and bought one set.....So I am selling my Tein S Tech lowering springs. Used for exactly 1 year to the date. I have documentation to prove the install date and removal date...but that's not important.

I have about 13000Miles on the springs and are showing no signs of fade or breakdown. Perfect for someone that is looking for a cheaper alternative to coilovers.

Specs http://www.tein.com/

Looking to get half of what I paid for them ($350) which is $175 USD + shipping obo. I have PayPal and I am only willing to do through PayPal only for security purposes on both ends. I can provide pictures later on today.

Email me (signature) for more info.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop...I would like these gone!

$150 + shipping

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT...still for sale!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$100 + Shipping. Get these outta my garage!

·
Registered
89 Posts
How bouncy was the ride with these on? I got a 4 year old that rides in the back often...dont want her to be uncomfortable...but i hate looking at that wheel gap.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The ride was surprising good. I have had on numerous occasions a full car and it hasn't been bouncy at all! I only changed them because I had found out that the previous owner had blown the shocks and I had to change the whole setup. This also not to mention that my front rotors were complete "Magnum" crap! But thats another story!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale EOC'rs! Also looking for side steps (03-04) with hardware!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hows the ride on them?
The ride is really good. If I didn't have a set of blown struts they would've been on my E longer. If I had bought new OEM struts they would've costed me just as much as my coilovers.

are these the yh1 or yh2
I do believe the fitment on Tein's site indicates that the springs are both 2WD and 4WD compatible for the years indicated. If you want to look your self you can try the Tein site.

·
Registered
24 Posts
lowering springs

Hi I'll take em for 50 plus shipping I know its not a lot but Im on a strict budget from the boss, Let me know

Craig

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi I'll take em for 50 plus shipping I know its not a lot but Im on a strict budget from the boss, Let me know

Craig
No.

Here are pics of the springs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale EOC'rs!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I don't know about fitment past 06 but I was originally corrected by a MOD. Anyways still for sale from an unemployed EOC member! Could use the money!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
sorry but the regular springs do not work on 07 and up. unfortunatly i know this first hand, the basic coliovers will though.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Yoda! Pending sale!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.