Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These coils came off a Strictly Show element. They have been installed for under 3 years, and since the car is primarily a show/trailer vehicle they have less than 1000miles on them. The car rarely saw the road and never saw said road under anything short of beautiful conditions.

I am including the Camber kits for the rear as well. You will see some rust on the Camber kit, I broke them loose when adjusting the setup, my suggestion before you would install these would be to allow them to soak in Liquidwrench or WD40 for about 4-6 hours to "re lube" the arms.

I was gonna install these on my personal DD E but think I may be upgrading to an SC in the very near future and rather than waste my time installing and uninstalling just to sell them, this makes more sense.

Local Pickup or Delivery (50 mile radius add fee)is Available. Price is before shipping, I am willing to negotiate please do not hesitate to shoot me and offer. I am kinda sick of tripping of these coils.

·
Registered
556 Posts
this is a really good deal someone pick these up. i dont want to lower mine but someone needs to jump on these.

-Garrett

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camber is included for FREE!!! I got them as a package price and will include them for no more cost.

YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE COILS ONLY!!!

I apologize for any confusion!

·
Registered
205 Posts
What do they normally run?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Apparently I put a crackhead price up here

SOLD !!!!!!!