Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided due to the economy and such not to pimp my ride....so going to sell some parts in the garage.

Tein basics have 27k on them according to ADVAN Element (who I purchased from and seems a stand up guy). Since I am anal I went through and spent 120 bucks at tein for new Lower Spring perches and bumpstops front and rear. Then went to Honda and got all new upper bushings, upper spring seats, and dust shield for the rear for 50 bucks. These are complete with top hats and all, ready to install. Asking 650 + shipping.

PIAA super Rozza 18x8 +50 offset. Bought these from bassplayer. Spent 4 weeks sanding and hand polishing the lips and added 50 dollars of new valve stems that allow tpms sensors to be installed, but don't have to. They look real nice. Asking 650 + shipping also.

Also got a 2.5 in/out brand new 8" long cherry bomb (makes a great resonator) for $25

And a dynomax super turbo mufflere 2.5 in/out for $30

Also if you are interested a 89 240sx doesn't run but body is good and would make a great project car. $750

Going to get some decent shots tonight and post up pics.

Thanks for looking.

You can email me at snowdreams1080 at hotmail.com

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics as promised.

·
Registered
338 Posts
great deal on tiens.... damn, would like to pick these up but not able to at the moment... i will try to be in touch if they dont sell soon though...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To help out on shipping costs. Package will originate from 23454 Box weighs 70lbs.... and tightly packed at 23x12x11. Those with business accounts will be able to ship much cheaper than I will. I can drop off fedex/UPS/USPS no problem.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TEIN BASICs SOLD!!!

PIAA's asking 600

1 - 7 of 7 Posts