Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I have a pretty much new set of Tenzo DriveX-7 rims with Goodyear LS tires.

The rims have about 300 miles on them. I bought them from Tenzo as a left over model set. They were all drifferent colors in the center and the rivets were different. I spent many hours taping off the lip, sanding the center all the way down, primed them with high heat primer, then used a charcoal metallic wheel paint then had my buddy clear them, then the rivets, I sand blasted all 80 of them by hand (took 2 hours) to give them all the same silver look, they are Stainless, so they will not rust. There is NO curb rash at all. The center caps have like 100 miles on them, they came at a later date. They were mounted with my stock 225/55 sc tires. The tires have about 12k miles on them, maybe less. They were road force balanced, so they do not vibrate at all. The rims retailed for $255.00 a piece when new. I paid $200 each plus $100 for the center caps. The tires have NO plugs or patches, they have a ton of life left as I rotated them every oil change. They come with black tuner lugs with key, they cost me $85.00.

I am asking $700.00 plus shipping. This Price is firm, I cant lose anymore money than that on these, I have to pay for the KSports somehow, lol.
If you come to pick them up, I will mount them on your car for you.

Thanks guys and here are the bunch of pics not in any order, and the pics on the car are with no center caps but as you can see there are now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Wow you put a ton of work into those :D. Too bad I don't need them.:-(

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it was a lot of work, I heard about it from the wife, I redid them the week we brought home our newborn.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shipping weight on each box was 22 lbs so minus the box and all the packing Id say they are about 20lbs. They were a lot lighter than the sc wheels, I was suprised.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
give me your address, pm it to me, if it is sent to a business with a loading dock or where fedex frieght or ups comes into, I can get it for cheaper through work, I will get you a quote asap then.
Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
510 Posts
rep for the good price.wish i live closeby:)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The sale is pending, it is just taking me some time to figure out how to ship these, it is not easy at all, I have never shipped anything like this before. Hopefully Ill have them ready tomorrow to ship.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD!!!!! Thanks simplify!!!!! Now the wife will get off my back on how Im paying for the Ksports.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.