Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my aluminum three-piece billet grille. It is a flat, brushed aluminum, NOT the flashy chrome. It is mounted by zip ties. You will need zip ties for the two lower billets. As for the upper piece, I am including my OEM grille so this will fit ALL Elements from 2003 to 2008, but only the DX, LX and EX models. This is what will be included:

Two lower billets
One upper billet attached to
OEM grille
JDM Honda emblem
Original OEM Honda emblem

I am including the JDM and USDM emblems so it will be your choice for what look you want to go for.

Here are two images. One is without the JDM and one is with the JDM emblem:

I am asking for $180 with shipping. Thank you.

·
Registered
556 Posts
BUMP!!!!! for a friend :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Anybody looking for just the top part of this deal? I need just the lower grille.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up using one of the pieces. So now it is just the three piece billet for sale. Price is $75 + shipping.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'll take just the bumper pieces if you'll split them,. :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
I would rather not split them. I would have nothing to do with the upper billet.
You could always make some fok art? Or maybe stick it on top of a can and use it for a pen holder?? :rolleyes:

Where did you get it? Maybe i can order mine from there too. I just love the way yours looks.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You could always make some fok art? Or maybe stick it on top of a can and use it for a pen holder?? :rolleyes:

Where did you get it? Maybe i can order mine from there too. I just love the way yours looks.
Not sold anymore. I bought this a couple years ago off a seller who made aluminum billet grilles off airplane aluminum. If I ever find that seller, I will let you know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.