Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comes with all original items plus the mesh/net and lock cores.

Asking $250 local pickup. I used it one winter season. It stayed in my garage in the spring/summer/fall. I could use the cash more than the basket. However, if no one is interested I'll keep it for the occasional need for it (camping, extended snow trips with a full car, etc.) I took it up to Montreal for a snow trip, and it was FANTASTIC.

Will not ship unless you arrange for shipping. It's big, and it's heavy. I'm located in Quincy, MA.

pictures of it on an Element here:

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35893&highlight=thule+moab&page=4

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice basket were did you purchase it from if you don't mind me asking. Thanks,
John

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ooh. I wish. If I find a way to make some quick cash, I'm in.

The husband wants to know if you are selling the Volvo though! ;)

This is his baby; first project car. Picked it up on the Cape last year. He is in love with yours though. (I believe the words uttered were "sonofabitch".) :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heehee. Volvo is def not for sale... Although for the right price :). Actually, she's getting some custom work done. Just taking a long while, but I'll disclose more once all is said and done.

Basket still for sale.

Ooh. I wish. If I find a way to make some quick cash, I'm in.

The husband wants to know if you are selling the Volvo though! ;)

This is his baby; first project car. Picked it up on the Cape last year. He is in love with yours though. (I believe the words uttered were "sonofabitch".) :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.