Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ... I recently purchased a TL flipkey to use with my 03 only to find I did a half ass job in doing my research.

Its brand new with a blank key (i tried programming the keyless entry part, but it didn't work), and I also put the other face plate on it so it doesnt have the extra button.

I paid $75 for everything ... I am selling this for $60 (my loss your gain).

Bobby

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Hello everyone ... I recently purchased a TL flipkey to use with my 03 only to find I did a half ass job in doing my research.

Its brand new with a blank key (i tried programming the keyless entry part, but it didn't work), and I also put the other face plate on it so it doesnt have the extra button.

I paid $75 for everything ... I am selling this for $60 (my loss your gain).

Bobby
Someone is getting a smokin' deal here. With a little bit fast talking you can buffalo your Honda pusher into doing the cutting and the programming for free for a '07, '08, '09, & '10...

But if you are willing to sacrifice the valet key, you can make any other Element work with this too...

I have this one already, but for daily use I prefer the Ridgeline / Accord style because of compactness, and general practicality...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.