Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have bassplayer's old Axis(can't remember the model name) wheels. I found one of them to be a little bent and took it to be fixed right before I decided to buy the 20's I am also selling. They are 19x8 with a +42 offest, there are 2 that have no curb rash and 2 that have some, it was on them when I got them, no one noticed when they were on. The Tires are Dunlop Sport A01's, they are worn, 1 tire is newer, reccomend replacing, might last 1 summer. I am looking for $500 or trade for some 18's, preferably stock SC wheels. I need some for summer time or atleast until my wife is employed again. I originaly traded my SC rims for these at a $400 asking price, but paid $100 for the wheel to be fixed. Thanks for looking,
Steve

Oh Yeah, I live East of Cleveland Ohio

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
19" Axis Hagen Rims
Bump for a nice set of rims!!!
They look gorgeous on your black E!!!
Bummer you have to sell them.
Good Luck!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks aztec for the rim style name. I thought it started with H. Yes, I like them, just want to go back to 18's, I will be traveling a ton this year and 18's will fit my traveling best.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention that I only put about 700miles on them while I had them, they clean up easy with Turtle Wax White bottle $2 chrome polish really well, I will include what I have left.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pm sent back with shipping quote.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$450 takes them, thats the cost of 1 wheel when they sold new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts