Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

2006 Honda Element Sidesteps; OEM and in good shape. I had bought them from a member on here to install on my 04, since they stick out a bit further, but never got around to installing them, and now I need a bike carrying system (either a hitch/rack or a roofrack). So I'm selling this to finance that, thus I'm also willing to trade for an oem roof rack or hitch/bike rack system.

My E does not have a roof rack or hitch.

I'm asking $220 cash or best offer, and will meet up within the tri-state area (NY,NJ,CT). Trade for the above must be of equal or greater value.

I have pics of the sidesteps below; great condition; no damage or corrosion; just a bit dirty. Also, all mounting hardware will be included. Please contact me here or at my email:
cliffjumper2 at gmail dot com (written that went to prevent spamming, but you know what I mean)...just reference that you saw the ad here on EOC. Thanks :)

Now for pics (click on images to enlarge them- they are hosted on photobucket):

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for a bunch of people interested, emailing me, then disappearing :?

:lol: oh well...still for sale $200 firm cash and carry. If you want me to deliver it to you within a reasonable distance in the tri-state area (ny, ct, nj), then $220, unless I don't have to pay tolls and much gas, then $200 is still fine.

Let me know, thanks :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no lowballers.

If it doesn't sell for $200, then I'll throw them on my element, and just wait a bit longer for the bike rack.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
What's your location? I'm in NEPA.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
had a couple people say they were interested in buying them today...then never heard from them again :dots:

haha...bump ;-)

·
Registered
836 Posts
might fill out your profile so we know what and where we are working with.....

I just bumped a bump that got bumped the day before :roll:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
might fill out your profile so we know what and where we are working with.....

I just bumped a bump that got bumped the day before :roll:
or you might read my ad in full, and know the same.
But I'll save you the trouble in cause you are actually interested:

Bronx, NY (will meet in the tri-state area (ny,CT,NJ)
all other details are in the ad, and I go by the name cliffjumper2 over on honda-tech.com where I have over 5,000 posts.
:roll:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ah ya that's a little too far for me i am looking for steps though, and only reason i mentioned filling out your profile is it helps a lot.... It's a lot easier to glance to the left and see the information than to go dig through your posts to try and figure out something that could easily be seen on each post.

Good luck with sale

EF

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah ya that's a little too far for me i am looking for steps though, and only reason i mentioned filling out your profile is it helps a lot.... It's a lot easier to glance to the left and see the information than to go dig through your posts to try and figure out something that could easily be seen on each post.

Good luck with sale

EF
my apologies; it's easy to mistaken tone on the internet. I thought you were just messing around. I'm mostly a reader here on EOC; post very little, so I've never gotten around to filling out my profile.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.