Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just pulled these off my '03. They need to be painted / cleaned up, but otherwise they're in good shape. Hardware is included and in good shape.

Looking at what other sets have sold for, I was thinking $50 was a fair price given the fact that they need to be painted. I'm open to offers and/or trades.

Steps are located in Bergen County. Local buyer is preferred, but I can ship at buyer's cost.
steps.jpg

·
Registered
2008 silver/grey LX
38 Posts
I just pulled these off my '03. They need to be painted / cleaned up, but otherwise they're in good shape. Hardware is included and in good shape.

Looking at what other sets have sold for, I was thinking $50 was a fair price given the fact that they need to be painted. I'm open to offers and/or trades.

Steps are located in Bergen County. Local buyer is preferred, but I can ship at buyer's cost. View attachment 205092
I’d love to have these! But I’m in California. How much to ship?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can look, but from my experience with trying to ship a roof rack from LA it was well over $100.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I can’t really travel that far for a small $$ item. The time and fuel exceeds what I’m asking for the steps.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Steps are located in Bergen County. Local buyer is preferred, but I can ship at buyer's cost. View attachment 205092

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are they sold yet? I’m in San Francisco east Bay Area. My right side step is twisted and almost unusable. I really need one as my girlfriend is short and we are both in our early 60s. I inherited this vehicle from my father a few mos ago and have been trying to find some ever since.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Are they sold yet? I’m in San Francisco east Bay Area. My right side step is twisted and almost unusable. I really need one as my girlfriend is short and we are both in our early 60s. I inherited this vehicle from my father a few mos ago and have been trying to find some ever since.
2003-2011 OEM Element Side Steps for PROPER FITMENT!
2003-2004 Fits only Years 2003-2004
2005-2008 Fits only Years 2005-2008
2009-2011 Fits only Years 2009-2011

·
Registered
194 Posts

2003-2011 OEM Element Side Steps for PROPER FITMENT!
2003-2004 Fits only Years 2003-2004
2005-2008 Fits only Years 2005-2008
2009-2011 Fits only Years 2009-2011

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I have a new set of factory side steps that are still in the box-never used them-$150 - I won't ship-pick up only.
I'm in Utica NY 13501 - 315-725 2111

1 - 20 of 20 Posts